<< NEW VIDEO >> One of the most confusing singing terms that gets thrown around is "sing from the diaphragm". This video is all about demystifying VOCAL SUPPORT and BREATH CONTROL. latest 2019 prom party wears in tea length
You'll love (and need) this if:
- you have no idea what it means to sing from the body
- your voice tires easily or you lose your voice on the regular
- you're frustrated by a breathy or inconsistent tone
- you often run out of air when singing long phrases
- you know that you push your voice from your throat.
If you didn't catch the video on How to Sing Better by Breathing Smarter, you can catch that here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTIUjzdf60k
If this video blew your mind or changed the game for you, please let me know or share it with other lovely singing nerds like us!